If there is one thing that's never easy, that's finding the right colour foundation. I haven't worn foundation on a daily basis now for over a year and I'm happy with not having to feel the need to wear it. But there are, on occasion times when I want to wear it, and with my wedding coming up this July I thought I'd best find a foundation that matched my skin tone. So I headed to Boots to seek our their No.7 Colour match service. I took a seat and after a brief discussion about what I was looking for (natural looking coverage) and how my skin acts over a day (starts out ok and becomes oiler as the day wears on) we settled on what type of foundation I would be best for me. The No.7 Beautifully Matte Light Foundation £14.50 Using their special Match Made device the assistant worked out the perfect colour for me (Deeply Ivory). She then applied a primer & the foundation to my skin & using the information from the device, applied a corresponding concealer &...
So if you read my previous post, you'll know I recently cut off 12 inches of my hair. With the hair that was cut off, I have chosen to donate it to the LITTLE PRINCESS TRUST . A charity that provides wigs free of charge to boys and girls across the UK and Ireland who have lost their hair through cancer treatment. The charity works with specialist suppliers and hairdressers who offer wigs that can be tailored to the child's needs. The Little Princess Trust is a children’s cancer charity and our mission is to supply real hair wigs to children suffering with cancer, for the duration of their treatment. However, in addition we assist children with other conditions which also result in hair loss, the most common being alopecia. Our commitment to these children is different. Despite being set up to help children with cancer, the Trust is able to supply children that do not have a cancer diagnosis with a single wig. Whilst we are unable to commit...
For the longest time I have been obsessed with curly hair! I think its that grass is always greener thing as my hair is naturally straight. Recently I came across a YouTube hair guru called BEAUTYKLOVE who has the most stunning hair, and she does a lot of heat free hair tutorials which I have been watching and obsessing over, thus inspiring me to start a new series called Heatless Hair Adventures where I will try out her techniques on my own hair and share the results! My first heat free attempt is with straws! There are a few techniques using straws that I want to give a go at this is the first one. This is the first time that I am doing this! In the picture I had originaly sectioned my hair in two to work horizontally, but I later worked out that it doesn't work well that way, its best to work in vertical sections from front to back. I left my straws in for 4 and a half hours and the end result.... ...just a little bit poodley. Long lost relative mayhaps? After taking out ...
Comments
Post a Comment