Heatless Hair Adventures | Straw Curls / Waves #2

Ready for another Heatless Hair Adventure? We are still on straws, but this time I promise the result will be less poodlerific!

Here's what you will need!


What we are going to be doing is making our straws thicker to create more of a substantial curl/wave effect.


Start buy gathering 4 straws together, if you want bigger fuller curls use more. (I'll try that out at a later date and post the results)


Secure with masking tape, you can also use little hair ties but I find this works better for me.


You want to make enough straw rollers to cover your head, I've made 8 in total.


And then once your ready, your hairs all combed through, spray a section damp with water and wrap your hair around the straws from top to bottom, I find this the easiest way to do it.

I then repeated this all over my head, using 7 of my 8 straw rollers and left them in for approximately 3 and a half hours.

The result...


Pretty, tight waves. I'm also wearing the red lip gloss I made from my last post! 

Give this a go and let me know how you get on!

Have a great day!

Jen x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review | Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream

Review | ORS Olive Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

DIY| Easy Rice Flour Facemask