My Everyday HEATLESS curls!

Hi everyone!


Today I wanted to share with you how to achieve my everyday heatless curls. Whenever I do this to my hair I receive so many compliments and questions regarding how I achieve my natural looking bouncy waves/curls.
So are you ready to find out how you can have beautiful hair in just 5 minutes?! I often do these OVERNIGHT for second day hair and you only need 2 items!




  • Bendy Rollers/Flexi Rods
  • Spray bottle of water
  • Serum (optional)

Click to enlarge!


To secure the rollers, simply bend the ends over.

The positioning for these to be comfortable to sleep in is pretty important. I like to position the rollers just below my jaw, this leaves my head free while I sleep. They are really secure too so they won't unravel over night. 

I love these curls. This takes just a few minutes to do before bed and a 30 seconds to unravel in the morning and your done! Just run your fingers through to brake them up and add a little serum to add a nice shine. 


Every time the results are always a little bit different. Sometimes they are really curly and other times less so. I've just had my hair cut so again its looking a little different this time around, much more loose. As the day wears on they will drop out a little bit creating a more natural wave look, but I do find that on the hole they last much better than when I've used an curling wand and feel better too!

Hope you've like this tutorial!

Jeni xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review | Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream

Review | ORS Olive Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

DIY| Easy Rice Flour Facemask