A P R I L F A V O U R I T E S




Its been a long ol' time since I've done a favourites post, and its something I should really start doing more of! So today I wanted to share with you the handful of beauty I've been loving and using tirelessly.

  • Sukin Cream Cleanser £8.15 from H O L L A N D & B A R R E T T
  • Skin79 BB Super+ £9.40 from E B A Y (I can't seem to find it anymore? And when I can its well overpriced!)
  • Hugo Boss Jour Pour Femme £38.50 from B O O T S
  • Miaflora Argan Oil £14.99 from H O L L A N D & B A R R E T T (I'm sure I paid £11.99 for it)
  • Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Ole Flamingo £8.99 from B O O T S
So starting with the cream cleanser, can I just say how much I love this! It smells divine and works like a treat! I don't want to give too much away as I will be doing a full review on this but I LOVE IT!
The Skin79 BB cream has been a firm favourite for a while and again I have a review coming up, but its so easy to use the colour matches so perfectly I don't even have to think about it, just smooth it on and away I go!
Jour Pour Femme, ah how I adore you! This was a gift for either a birthday or christmas I can't recall, and it is honestly the most perfect spring/summer scent. Its light and fresh and clean. Something I would definitely recommend and buy again!
My Miaflor argan oil is something I've been using for both hair and skin. I was using it both morning and night as a moisturiser but I have just bought a new organic/natural moisturiser so have now kept to using this just at night and on my hair. Its very nourishing and protecting for both skin and hair a total must!
And finally, one of my most favourite lip colours in the world! Ole Flamingo is a bright, vibrant pink shade with red undertones. I only need apply one coat all day. It stays on through food, drink and more food. It dries to a nice matte finish and doesn't hardly rub. I really want to buy some more but I'm holding back till I get me some boots points! But if your after long wearing beautiful matte lippies check these out for sure!

I hope you have enjoyed my April Favourites!
Let me know what are yours?

Jeni xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No.7 Colour Matching

Donating my hair..

Are your tampons toxic?